Who We Are
Established in Dec 2013, AMSA Renal Care is one of the fastest growing Private Dialysis setup in MEA. AMSA manages the entire renal care facility for the Republic of Seychelles. AMSA is one of the leading holiday dialysis provider in MEA region having clinics in Dubai and Seychelles and extended services in Mauritius, Turkey and Sri Lanka.
- Renal Care consultancy
- Vascular surgeries
- Kidney Biopsy
- Iron replacement therapy
- Immunosuppressant therapy
- Pre and Post-Transplant care
- Renal Dietary Consultancy
- “Best Dialysis Provider” - 2016 and 2017.
- “Best Healthcare Unit in Private Public Partnership in Africa” - 2017
- Transport Facility by AMSA in Seychelles has own “Best CSR in Healthcare” - 2017
- AMSA Seychelles is the Biggest PPP in Renal Care in Africa
- First Integrated ISO certified Dialysis clinic in Africa
- First stand-alone dialysis clinics in UAE
- Completed around 100,000 Dialysis sessions with near ZERO procedure related infection and mortality
State of the art facilities
- Core team of Nephrologists and visiting transplant specialists.
- Patients at AMSA Renal Care need not compromise on their Holiday or Work schedule and can book their Dialysis session as per their convenience.
- AMSA Renal Care houses state-of-the-art Dialysis machines from B. Braun, Reverse Osmosis and Water Filtration Systems and single use Dialyzers for each session.
- Amsa Renal Care also has seperate arrangement for Hep-B and Hep-C positive patients who are undergoing dialysis treatment.
- AMSA Renal Care is operational every day, even on public holidays and the focus is solely on patient convenience and comfort.
- Diet consultation services for patients.
- AMSA offers Wi-Fi facility, TV & Magazines for entertainment and work.
- AMSA Renal Care offers 24/7 on call Medical Assistance.
- AMSA Renal Care offers many other value added services like Food Services & Pick-up and Drop facilities etc.